Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Reagan - Preschool






Well today was finally Reagan's BIG day. She started her second year of pre-school. Kennedy started school 2 weeks ago and Reagan would keep asking "Mom when do I get to go to school". Her cousin Brooklyn will be going to school with her this year so she is really excited. Reagan has the same teachers as last year so she was excited to see them again. I was able to volunteer today so I could see how her first day went. The school she attends really likes for parents to volunteer so they give a discount if you do. I like to volunteer so I can have more one on one time with Reagan and she loves it when I come. Reagan is such a happy kid and fun to be around. She is turning into such a young lady (or boy). If you know Reagan you know what I mean. We love her sooo much. Good Luck In Pre-School.

2 comments:

Luvnbnamom said...

Okay I posted this in a kennedys school post but then I thought maybe you wont look that far back! lol So Im re-posting it! lol Hey Brittney! I am such a good blog stalker latley! I swear I am obsessed with finding peoples blogs! lol I just love the world of blogging! Anyways...I am so glad I found it! Okay so both your girls are so beautiful and so grown up! I cant believe how fast time has gone by! You will have to check our blog out too! http://thekotterstogtherwemakeafamily.blogspot.com/

Debra said...

What a little cutie! I bet she was so ready to go back to preschool. I know Bekkah was. Looks like you guys had a fun time at Lagoon. My parents also have passes and they love it! I am so jealous!!!