Monday, September 29, 2008

Jackson's 1st Birthday






I can't believe my baby is 1. Seems like we just had him. How fast this year has went by. It has been different having a little boy but it is so wonderful. Jackson's birthday was actually on September 19th, but we had to wait to have his party because Kennedy had her tonsils out that day. We had him such a cute birthday party. It was done in "Curious George". We had all our family over for brunch. Instead of cake we had Banana Cream pies. It turned out great. Jackson did have his very own cake. I let the girls pick it out and they wanted chocolate. When we first gave it to him it just looked at it, so I helped him put one hand in and after that he took over from there. When we finally took it from him he cried.



Jackson brings so much joy to our family and we love him so much. HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY JACKSON!!!

2 comments:

Luvnbnamom said...

Oh my goodness..he is sooo cute! I cant believe its been a year already! Wow..time does go by so fast! What a cutie!

Debra said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! What a cutie! I love how he devours cake. He's our kind of boy...Yum!!!