Friday, October 10, 2008

Shots, Shots and more Shots






WOW!!! Today we took Jackson to get his 1 year old shots. While we were there we decided to get Reagan's kindergarten shots over and done with. Then we also decided to get them flu shots. So that was a total of 6 shots each. Reagan went 1st. She was trying so hard to keep the tears away but finally after shot #4 she let them go. Jackson was next. Right after she stuck the 1st shot in he started screaming. It's really hard for me to see my kids upset and hurting, so I decided to go today while Ryan had the day off and he could help me. After we left the Dr. office Reagan said "that didn't even hurt". Afterwards we took them to get breakfast and ice cream for being so good and strong. They both look silly with all there band-aids. Reagan has three on each arm and Jackson has one on each arm and leg.

4 comments:

Debra said...

What little cuties! We don't like shots either...I love that you took them out for breakfast after all the trauma. How sweet...

Luvnbnamom said...

Oh the poor things! I hate shots too! Ireland is due for her kindergarton shots too! I hope that she takes it as well as Reagan did!

Tasha said...

I have not done shots with my kids since Cash was 12months old. He has been sick alot. So I am taking Gabby and him to do them. Not looking forward to it! Love and miss ya!

Debra said...

Hi Again,
I agree with ya...we definately need to get together some time. Are you around 2nd weekend in November? Ryan has a conference in Salt Lake and I may just come with him...It would be fun to see you guys!