Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kennedy - 1st grade





Well Monday August 25th was a big day for Kennedy. She started the 1st grade. She asked me if she'll go all day until night time. She was so exccited to start 1st grade because her really good friend Jimena that lives next door is in her class and she gets to eat lunch at school. I think it was harder on me this year then when she went to kindergarten. I just keep thinking ALL DAY and I'm even letting her ride the bus to and from school. She has grown up so much. We love her so much and it's a blessing to have her in our lives. Good luck in 1st grade.

4 comments:

Debra said...

Hi Britt,
I am so glad to see that you have joined the blogging world. Yeah! It's such a great way to keep in touch. We sure miss you guys. Cute site! I cannot believe Kennedy is already in 1st grade. Time just flies by doesn't it!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks so cute. You did a great job. As always your kiddies look darling. Jerzie is already talking about the next time she gets to play with them.

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

I'm glad you are on board. I think this is a great way to see the kids and keep in touch. Hope all is well.

Luvnbnamom said...

Hey Brittney! I am such a good blog stalker latley! I swear I am obsessed with finding peoples blogs! lol I just love the world of blogging! Anyways...I am so glad I found it! Kennedy looks so beautiful and so grown up! I cant believe how fast time has gone by! You will have to check out our blog! http://thekotterstogtherwemakeafamily.blogspot.com/